KANG Industrial BS-85 Mini Metal Cutting Band Saw, Angled Cut From 0-45 Degrees, Variable Speed Band Saw Metal Cutting Band Saw, 240V/1PH Motor
KANG Industrial BS-85 Mini Metal Cutting Band Saw, Angled Cut From 0-45 Degrees, Variable Speed Band Saw Metal Cutting Band Saw, 240V/1PH Motor is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicles where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
Regional Australia address many need extra shipping cost
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
KANG Industrial Mini Band Saw BS-85
Variable blade speed cut 85 mm round bar
Portable design for smaller workshops or home use
Runs on 240V power, 1.0 kW motor
Miter saw frame up to 45°
Max. cut 85 mm round bar at 90 degrees
Variable cutting speed
Gear drive band saw
|Cut circular @90°||85 mm|
|Cut rectangular @90°||85x105 mm|
|Cut circular @45°||70 mm|
|Cut rectangular @45°||65x75 mm|
|Blade speed||40-88 MPM|
|Blade size||13x0.65x1325 mm|
|Motor power||1000 W|
|Packing size||72x37x46 cm|
!! Please Note !!
1. The following chart is Regional Australia, if your location belongs to one of them will have extra cost for the freight, please contact us for the extra freight cost payment!
2. Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicles where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
1. KAKA Industrial provides 12 months warranty for this product from the date of purchase.
2. Please note that this warranty does not apply to defects due directly or indirectly to misuse, abuse, alterations, lack of maintenance or consumable parts.
3. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period.
works beautifully, cuts great mitres, no sparks, no smoke, no heat, much less noise, no complaints
Recently bought the BS85 great bandsaw suit small workshop, the delivery was delayed but Feng from the Sydney office did a personal delivery on a Saturday and that was much appreciated, I also purchased A Kaka ring roller and a press all good 👍👍
This bandsaw ticked all the boxes expected from a benchtop bandsaw. Saw came completely assembled aside from the metal cutting length guide and that is optional. My first 3 cuts were the run in period with aluminium and it performed well. After that I cut 25mm round mild steel and 25x25 square steel and it performed well on these also. I have some 12mm round stainless steel but the blade supplied is not meant to cut that so I will buy another blade later. All in all it is a decent bandsaw. The only con and it is not the saw, it is the manual. A little hard to figure out at times, but I have definitly seen worse (Saber 500w bandsaw.....worst manual of all time).
This is a purpose-built metal bandsaw, for a home manufacturer or jeweller etc it's a very affordable piece of kit, the closest pricewise is many hundreds or thousands more expensive. It can do solid aluminium 400m easily, so obviously anything less easily too. Also cut through bronze 30mm, and more, It's also really good for cutting accurate angles up to 45 degrees.
With a dremel the amount I've spent on cutters is crazy, buy one of these If you occasionally need to cut some metal lengths and you'll be like me thinking "Gee I'm glad I bought this thing, It's great! ' By the way the depths I've quoted are all I've tried, it's rated to do considerably more.