KANG Industrial BS-712RH Metal Cutting Band Saw Machinery, 178mm Cutting Band Saw, 240V Power
KANG Industrial BS-712RH Metal Cutting Band Saw Machinery, 178mm Cutting Band Saw, 240V Power is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicles where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
Regional Australia address many need extra shipping cost
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
KANG Industrial BS-712RH Swivel Frame Band saw
178x210mm Rectangular Cutting Capacity
Runs on 240V, Single-Phase power, 1.1 kW powerful motor
Cut 178mm OD round and 178x210mm rectangle in the horizontal position at 90 degrees
Belt driven, 4 Cutting speed, 22,34,49, 64 MPM
A swivel head for mitering allows for faster production times
Build-in coolant system
The limit switch stops the machine when the cut is complete
Slid clamping vice like the BS-712N, quick clamping and releasing
Adjustable hydraulic feed cutting by hydraulic cylinder
|Cut circular @90°||178 mm|
|Cut rectangular @90°||178x210 mm|
|Cut circular @45°||127 mm|
|Cut rectangular @45°||85x140 mm|
|Blade speed||22,34,49,64 MPM|
|Blade size||19x0.9x262 mm|
|Motor power||1.1 kW|
|Packing size||129x73x160 cm|
!! Please Note !!
1. The following chart is Regional Australia, if your location belongs to one of them will have extra cost for the freight, please contact us for the extra freight cost payment!
2. Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicles where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
1. KAKA Industrial provides 12 months warranty for this product from the date of purchase.
2. Please note that this warranty does not apply to defects due directly or indirectly to misuse, abuse, alterations, lack of maintenance or consumable parts.
3. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period.
The saw I purchased from KAKA is exceptional value for money and I have recommended it to other small industrial friends as it cuts exceptionally well and is extremely accurate and with a bit of patience to set up the machines it is the best bandsaw of this type on the market. The only down side is the instruction book and it needs a bit more work. This will keep my small workshop going for many years to come. Thanks on a great product KAKA.