KANG Industrial VS-2012 Vertical Band Saw Curve Cutting with Vertical Blade, 240V Motor
KANG Industrial VS-2012 Vertical Band Saw Curve Cutting with Vertical Blade, 240V Motor is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicles where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
Regional Australia address many need extra shipping cost
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
KANG Industrial Vertical Band Saw VS-2012
Variable blade speed, straight and curved cuts.
2HP motor runs on 240V power
Width 500 mm throat depth
Max. cutting thickness up to 310 mm
Accept 3-16 mm width blade
Cast iron table, tilt left to right
Standard with fully integrated blade welder, build-in grinder for finishing the weld joint
The air blowdown system cools the blade and keeps the saw clean
Halogen work light
|Max. cutting height
|Max. cutting width
|Length of saw blade
|Main motor/ Grinder motor
|1.5 kW/0.09 kW
!! Please Note !!
1. The following chart is Regional Australia, if your location belongs to one of them will have extra cost for the freight, please contact us for the extra freight cost payment!
2. Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicles where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
1. KAKA Industrial provides 12 months warranty for this product from the date of purchase.
2. Please note that this warranty does not apply to defects due directly or indirectly to misuse, abuse, alterations, lack of maintenance or consumable parts.
3. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period.