KANG Industrial APJ-3 Folding Pipe Jacks with Roller Head, 710-1300 mm Height, Max. Load 450 KG
KANG Industrial APJ-3 Folding Pipe Jacks with Roller Head, 710-1300 mm Height, Max. Load 450 KG is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicles where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
Regional Australia address many need extra shipping cost
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
KANG Industrial Folding Pipe Jack with Roller Head
Height adjustment 710-1300mm, Max. load 450 kg. Roller Head with Steel Rolls
Roller head with steel rolls for rotation
38.1mm acme threaded rod
25mm square tube base construction
Convenient carrying handle, easy to take different workplace, machine only weight 14 kg
Quick action lock washer for fast height positioning
Different types available, APJ-2 with Ball Transfer Sleeve, APJ-1 V Head Pipe Stand
|Type||V-Head Pipe Jack||Ball Transfer Sleeve||Roller head W/ steel wheels|
|Loading capacity||1100 kg||450 kg||450 kg|
|Adjustment height||710-1300 mm||710-1300 mm||710-1300 mm|
|Shipping weight||14 kg||15 kg||14 kg|
|Packing size||80x25x20 cm||80x25x20 cm||80x25x20 cm|
!! Please Note !!
1. The following chart is Regional Australia, if your location belongs to one of them will have extra cost for the freight, please contact us for the extra freight cost payment!
2. Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicles where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
1. KAKA Industrial provides 12 months warranty for this product from the date of purchase.
2. Please note that this warranty does not apply to defects due directly or indirectly to misuse, abuse, alterations, lack of maintenance or consumable parts.
3. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period.