Kang industrial BG-9 Belt Grinder, High Speed Linisher Grinder, 415V Motor
Kang industrial BG-9 Belt Grinder, High Speed Linisher Grinder, 415V Motor is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicles where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
Regional Australia address many need extra shipping cost
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
KANG Industrial BG-9 Linisher Belt Grinder
This belt grinder 220mm wide abrasive belt.
Runs on the 415V-3PH motor, 3.0kW
Solid aluminum drive wheel for optimal strength
Tilting grinder head
Quick change belt
Front dust chutes
|Motor power||3.0 kW|
|Belt size||200x2000 mm|
|Packing size||122x77x72 cm|
!! Please Note !!
1. The following chart is Regional Australia, if your location belongs to one of them will have extra cost for the freight, please contact us for the extra freight cost payment!
2. Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicles where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
1. KAKA Industrial provides 12 months warranty for this product from the date of purchase.
2. Please note that this warranty does not apply to defects due directly or indirectly to misuse, abuse, alterations, lack of maintenance or consumable parts.
3. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period.
The service from the salesman was very unfriendly. The item delivered was in defect condition, no manual and not compliance with Australia electrical output standard. When we asked for the the refund, the salesman said it is China public holidays now and he can't give a refund and told us off and ask us to seek legal advise on their T&C refund policy.
We purchased the item online without providing tax invoice. It looks like Iit is illegal run from overseas company without Australia registration.
DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.