KANG Industrial BS-2114TH Hydraulic Band Saw, 400mm Round Bar Cutting, Runs on 415V Power
KANG Industrial BS-2114TH Hydraulic Band Saw, 400mm Round Bar Cutting, Runs on 415V Power is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicles where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
Regional Australia address many need extra shipping cost
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
KANG Industrial BS-2114TH
Max. cut 400mm round at 90°
Runs on 415V-3PH power, double-speed motor
Swivel saw frame, miters up to 60°
Sliding vice with quick clamp
The control box is fixed on a swivel arm and is easy to operate.
2 cutting speed
Build-in coolant system extending the life of the blade
Hydraulic saw frame up and down
|Cut circular @90°||ø 400 mm|
|Cut rectangular @90°||500x360 mm|
|Cut circular @60°||ø150 mm|
|Cut rectangular @60°||250x200 mm|
|Cut circular @45°||ø 340 mm|
|Cut rectangular @45°||400x340 mm|
|Blade speed||48/70 MPM|
|Balde size||4405x34x1.1 mm|
|Motor power||2.2/2.8 kW|
|Packing size||230x83x158 cm|
!! Please Note !!
1. The following chart is Regional Australia, if your location belongs to one of them will have extra cost for the freight, please contact us for the extra freight cost payment!
2. Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicles where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
1. KAKA Industrial provides 12 months warranty for this product from the date of purchase.
2. Please note that this warranty does not apply to defects due directly or indirectly to misuse, abuse, alterations, lack of maintenance or consumable parts.
3. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period.