Kang Industrial SR-12 Manual Slip Roll Machine, 1.5x305mm Steel Plate Roll Curve Capacity
Kang Industrial SR-12 Manual Slip Roll Machine, 1.5x305mm Steel Plate Roll Curve Capacity is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicles where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
Regional Australia address many need extra shipping cost
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Kang Industrial Heavy Duty Manual Slip Roll
1.5x305mm mild steel rolling capacity
305mm rolling width, can roll 1.5mm mild steel over the entire width
1:1 gear ratio for powerful rolling
Form min. 50.8mm circle
The rear roll indicator enables the operator to adjust the idler roll to a previous setting
Eccentric idler roll is designed to form circles without flat spots on the leading edge of the plate
Solid roller, round, flat, and square grooves can be machined into rollers for various applications. This is an optional service at extra charge
1.5mm (mild steel)
0.9mm (Stainless steel)
|Max. forming width
|Min. forming dia.
|Rear roll lift
!! Please Note !!
1. The following chart is Regional Australia, if your location belongs to one of them will have extra cost for the freight, please contact us for the extra freight cost payment!
2. Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicles where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
1. KAKA Industrial provides 12 months warranty for this product from the date of purchase.
2. Please note that this warranty does not apply to defects due directly or indirectly to misuse, abuse, alterations, lack of maintenance or consumable parts.
3. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period.