KANG Industrial 3-IN-1/30 760mm Sheet Metal Guillotine Brake and Slip Roll Machine, Combination Sheet Metal Brake
KANG Industrial 3-IN-1/30 760mm Sheet Metal Guillotine Brake and Slip Roll Machine, Combination Sheet Metal Brake is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicles where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
Regional Australia address many need extra shipping cost
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
KANG Industrial 3-IN-1/30 Sheet Metal Fabrication Machine
A combination of shear, brake, and rolling compact machines will save money and space
760mm working width for shear, brake, and rolling
Max. 1.0 mm mild steel plate for all three functions
Slip roller with 3 grooves for wire rolling
Segment fingers for pan box brake
Hardened blade for long cutting life
Standard back gauge for cutting and bending functions
Could equip the optional stand.
|Bed width||760 mm|
|Max. shearing thickness||1.0 mm|
|Max. bending thickness||1.0 mm|
|Max. bending angle||90°|
|Max. rolling thickness||1.0 mm|
|Min. rolling dia.||39 mm|
|Packing size||100x45x72 cm|
!! Please Note !!
1. The following chart is Regional Australia, if your location belongs to one of them will have extra cost for the freight, please contact us for the extra freight cost payment!
2. Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicles where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
1. KAKA Industrial provides 12 months warranty for this product from the date of purchase.
2. Please note that this warranty does not apply to defects due directly or indirectly to misuse, abuse, alterations, lack of maintenance or consumable parts.
3. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period.