KANG Industrial HS-6 150mm Sheet Metal Plate Shear, Mounting Type Metal Shear, For Cutting Sheets and Bars, High Precision Manual Hand Plate Shear
KANG Industrial HS-6 150mm Sheet Metal Plate Shear, Mounting Type Metal Shear, For Cutting Sheets and Bars, High Precision Manual Hand Plate Shear is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicles where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
Regional Australia address many need extra shipping cost
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
KANG Industrial HS-6 Hand Lever Shear
This bench-mounted shear lets you cut small items more quickly than you could with a saw.
6" blade length, standard with a round cutter to cut the rod
Throatless design allows the metal to pass through without getting stuck
Material hold down helps steady cut
Spring assists handle return
Long handle to make easy cutting
Recommended for: Small fabrication shops, schools, and hobbyists
|Cut sheet steel||6.0 mm|
|Cut flat steel||70x6 mm|
|Cut round steel||11 mm|
|Packing size||40x37x17 cm|
!! Please Note !!
1. The following chart is Regional Australia, if your location belongs to one of them will have extra cost for the freight, please contact us for the extra freight cost payment!
2. Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicle where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
1. KAKA Industrial provides 12 months warranty for this product from the date of purchase.
2. Please note that this warranty does not apply to defects due directly or indirectly to misuse, abuse, alterations, lack of maintenance or consumable parts.
3. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period.