Kang Industrial PBB-4012 Pan Box Brake, Finger Brake for 2.5x1020 mm Mild Steel Plate
Kang Industrial PBB-4012 Pan Box Brake, Finger Brake for 2.5x1020 mm Mild Steel Plate is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicles where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
Regional Australia address many need extra shipping cost
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
KANG Industrial PBB4012 Pan box brake, 2.5x1020 mm mild steel plate folding machine
The PBB4012 box and pan brake frees up your hand to hold the material, and clamp the sheet with foot control
This metal brake max. bend 2.5mm mild steel plate at the full width of 1020 mm
The stop ring lets your make repeatable bends.
Spring load cylinder assists in lifting the apron
Foot control clamps leave your hand free to position the material
Fully welded structures for a long time using
|Max. bending width||1020 mm|
|Max. bending thickness||2.5 mm|
|Max. clamping bar lift||47 mm|
|Packing size||146x63x131 cm|
!! Please Note !!
1. The following chart is Regional Australia, if your location belongs to one of them will have extra cost for the freight, please contact us for the extra freight cost payment!
2. Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicles where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
1. KAKA Industrial provides 12 months warranty for this product from the date of purchase.
2. Please note that this warranty does not apply to defects due directly or indirectly to misuse, abuse, alterations, lack of maintenance or consumable parts.
3. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period.
This is a beast of a machine for it’s size and price. ideally suited for the serious backyard workshop who’s into fabrication in sheetmetal and aluminium. his it a killer! very heavy construction, the main beams are made from 32mm plate which makes the unit heavy at 290kg… I gave mine a good going over, checked bolts and greased the pins and pivots. it would be good to see a few more grease nipples . takes a little effort to get things dialled in for a bend, but not too bad. Yes I’m very happy with my purchase..