Kang Industrial PBB-4014A, 1020mm Width Pan Brake with Segment Fingers
Kang Industrial PBB-4014A, 1020mm Width Pan Brake with Segment Fingers is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicles where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
Regional Australia address many need extra shipping cost
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
KANG Industrial PBB-4014A Pan Brake
1020x2.0 mm mild steel capacity, Segment bending fingers
Max. bend 1020x2 mm mild steel plate or thinner, could make straight bends, boxes, pans, and trays
Clamping fingers and bending blocks of different lengths, finger sizes 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 75, 100, 150, 250, and 270 mm
Setback and clamping pressure are easy adjustments for different thick material
Adjusting bending stop to make repetitive bends of the same agnel
Suitable for shops doing signs, fabrication, HAVC, etc.
|Max. working width||1020 mm|
|Max. thickness||2.0 mm|
|Max. clamping bar||47 mm|
|Packing size||146x64x131 cm|
!! Please Note !!
1. The following chart is Regional Australia, if your location belongs to one of them will have extra cost for the freight, please contact us for the extra freight cost payment!
2. Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicles where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
1. KAKA Industrial provides 12 months warranty for this product from the date of purchase.
2. Please note that this warranty does not apply to defects due directly or indirectly to misuse, abuse, alterations, lack of maintenance or consumable parts.
3. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period.