KANG Industrial RM18 Bead Roller 457mm Throat Depth Sheet Metal Fabrication
KANG Industrial RM18 Bead Roller 457mm Throat Depth Sheet Metal Fabrication is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicles where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
Regional Australia address many need extra shipping cost
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
KANG Industrial RM18 Bead Roller, 1.2mm mild steel thickness, 457mm throat depth
Made from steel plate, this bead roller comes with 6 sets of rolls as standard
Max. 1.2mm mild steel working capacity麦克斯1.2mm软钢工作容量
Throtdepth up to 460mm
Hand crank drives both bottom and top bead rolls, gear driven
Adjust the forming depth by moving the top bead rolls
Comes with 6 sets of forming rolls, 1/16", 1/8" and 1/4" step dies, 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" bead dies
*** Optional stand with extra cost ***
* ** 额外费用的可选支架 ***
|Throat depth喉深||460 mm460毫米|
|Packing size包装尺寸||76x28x14 cm|
|N.W./G.W.N/W。G. W。||24/26 kg 24/26公斤|
!! Please Note !!！！请注意！！
1. The following chart is Regional Australia, if your location belongs to one of them will have extra cost for the freight, please contact us for the extra freight cost payment!
1.下图为澳大利亚 地区 ，如果您所在的地区属于其中一 个地区，将产生额外的运费，请联系我们支付额外的运费！
2. Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicles where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
1. KAKA Industrial provides 12 months warranty for this product from the date of purchase.
2. Please note that this warranty does not apply to defects due directly or indirectly to misuse, abuse, alterations, lack of maintenance or consumable parts.
3. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period.