KANG Industrial SS-18 Metal Shrinker Stretcher, Cast Iron 1.2mm Mild Steel Metal Stretcher, Solid Construction Shrinker Stretcher
KANG Industrial SS-18 Metal Shrinker Stretcher, Cast Iron 1.2mm Mild Steel Metal Stretcher, Solid Construction Shrinker Stretcher is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicles where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
Regional Australia address many need extra shipping cost
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
KANG Industrial Shrinker Stretcher SS-18
1.2 mm mild steel capacity, shrinker stretcher jaws standard
25.4 mm throat depth
Mild steel 1.2 mm, aluminum plate 1.6 mm
Compact design, easily bench on vice or workbench
Comes with 2 sets of jaws: Shrinker Jaw & Stretcher Jaw
Easily change the jaws
Upgraded model SS-18FD, with foot pedal, two bodies, and two jaws, no need to change the jaws
|Throat depth||25.4 mm|
|Packing size||46x22x13 cm|
!! Please Note !!
1. The following chart is Regional Australia, if your location belongs to one of them will have extra cost for the freight, please contact us for the extra freight cost payment!
2. Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicles where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
1. KAKA Industrial provides 12 months warranty for this product from the date of purchase.
2. Please note that this warranty does not apply to defects due directly or indirectly to misuse, abuse, alterations, lack of maintenance or consumable parts.
3. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period.
These tools do what they say without fuss
This is a reasonably priced entry level tool. It works well, however I had greased the die’s. The only down side is the fixing screws on the side for the shrinker/strecher heads, they come loose too frequently and are hard to tighten. These require larger heads with a washer and spring washer.