KANG Industrial MY-22 Compact Bender Kit, Manual Pipe Tube Bending Kit With 8 Dies
KANG Industrial MY-22 Compact Bender Kit, Manual Pipe Tube Bending Kit With 8 Dies is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicles where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
Regional Australia address many need extra shipping cost
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
KANG Industrial Tube Bender MY-22
Max. bend 180 degrees
Designed to bend the most common tubing size on safe centerline radii and produce great-looking bends
Bends up to 180°
A sturdy cast-iron frame increases the bender's durability
Bench-mounted for easy use
Include a carrying case that also lets you store the bender when not using it.
Standard with 8 sets of dies
3/8" OD x 2" CLR
1/2" OD x 2.25" CLR
9/16" OD x 2.5" CLR
5/8" OD x 3" CLR
3/4" OD x 3.5" CLR
7/8" OD x 4.25" CLR
3/4" square x 3.75" CLR
1" Square x4.25" CLR
|Round tube capacity||7/8"|
|Square tube capacity||1"|
|Wall thickness||1.2 mm|
|Packing size||62x35x16 cm|
!! Please Note !!
1. The following chart is Regional Australia, if your location belongs to one of them will have extra cost for the freight, please contact us for the extra freight cost payment!
2. Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicles where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
1. KAKA Industrial provides 12 months warranty for this product from the date of purchase.
2. Please note that this warranty does not apply to defects due directly or indirectly to misuse, abuse, alterations, lack of maintenance or consumable parts.
3. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period.