Kang Industrial RM-36 Power Bead Roller Machine , 240V Motor, 915mm Throat Depth Variable Speed Swage & Jenny
Kang Industrial RM-36 Power Bead Roller Machine , 240V Motor, 915mm Throat Depth Variable Speed Swage & Jenny is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicles where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
Regional Australia address many need extra shipping cost
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Kang Industrial Motorized Bead Roller Machine
910mm throat depth, max. work 1.5 mm mild steel plate
Runs on 240V, Single Phase power, industrial grade motor, and gearbox
Max. shape 1.5 mm mild steel plate
Variable speed, the foot pedal is simple to adjust: Press harder on the pedal to go faster.
Roll in both directions, forward and reverse. Selector switch on electric board
Top roll with lead screw and handle, and adjust the forming depth
Steel welded sturdy floor stand with a rack for 10 tooling sets
Standard with a 1/2" round bead kit.
Roll sets are available for many applications,
|Throat depth||910 mm|
|Standard roller||1/2" round bead|
|Packing size||151x72x40 cm|
!! Please Note !!
1. The following chart is Regional Australia, if your location belongs to one of them will have extra cost for the freight, please contact us for the extra freight cost payment!
2. Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicles where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
1. KAKA Industrial provides 12 months warranty for this product from the date of purchase.
2. Please note that this warranty does not apply to defects due directly or indirectly to misuse, abuse, alterations, lack of maintenance or consumable parts.
3. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period.