KANG industrial M-60, 60 Ton Metal Iron Worker Punch Shear Notcher Brake Braker Cutter Bender
KANG industrial M-60, 60 Ton Metal Iron Worker Punch Shear Notcher Brake Braker Cutter Bender is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicles where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
Regional Australia address many need extra shipping cost
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
KANG Industrial M-60 Hydraulic Iron Worker
600KN Pressure, multi-working positions
Runs on 415V, 3 Phase power
4 available workstations
66T pressure at each of the 4 integrated station
Standard with punch assemble, flat bar shear, angle shear, and a universal open tooling station for optional toolings
|Punching||1-1/16" dia. in 5/8" plate|
|Flat bar @max. width||5/8"x12", 3/8"x14"|
|Flat bar @ Max. thickness||3/4"x4"|
|Angle shear||4"x4"x3/8" or 3"x3"x1/"|
|Motor power||5 kW|
|Packing size||123x113x152 cm|
!! Please Note !!
1. The following chart is Regional Australia, if your location belongs to one of them will have extra cost for the freight, please contact us for the extra freight cost payment!
2. Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicles where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
1. KAKA Industrial provides 12 months warranty for this product from the date of purchase.
2. Please note that this warranty does not apply to defects due directly or indirectly to misuse, abuse, alterations, lack of maintenance or consumable parts.
3. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period.