KANG industrial Q11-4911 Electric metal shearing machine
KANG industrial Q11-4911 Electric metal shearing machine is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicles where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
Regional Australia address many need extra shipping cost
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
KANG Industrial Motorized Guillotine Shear
1250x3mm mild steel plate cutting capacity
The powerful 3.0 kW motor, runs on 415V power
Cut 3.0 mm thick mild steel plate at the full width
Manual back gauge with millimeter precision adjustment
Cut line illumination and long holes in the upper cover to vie the cutting edge
Front gauge for large workpiece
Foot pedal control, leave both hands free for material supply
|Max. shearing width||1250 mm|
|Max. shearing thickness||3.0 mm|
|No. of stroke||30 times per min.|
|Motor power||3.0 kW|
|Back gauge||630 mm|
|Packing size||184x103x131 cm|
!! Please Note !!
1. The following chart is Regional Australia, if your location belongs to one of them will have extra cost for the freight, please contact us for the extra freight cost payment!
2. Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicles where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
1. KAKA Industrial provides 12 months warranty for this product from the date of purchase.
2. Please note that this warranty does not apply to defects due directly or indirectly to misuse, abuse, alterations, lack of maintenance or consumable parts.
3. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period.