Kang Industrial BS-6 Swivel Band Saw, Manual Band Saw, 150x140mm Capacity, 1 Phase
Kang Industrial BS-6 Swivel Band Saw, Manual Band Saw, 150x140mm Capacity, 1 Phase is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicles where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
Regional Australia address many need extra shipping cost
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Kang Industrial Swivel Band Saw BS-6
Cutting 150mm round, portable band saw
Runs on 240V, Single Phase power, 2.0 kW powerful motor
Max. cut 150mm round, and 150x140 mm rectangular
Miter up to 60° and a calibrated scale show the angle
Cast aluminum frame, only 34 kg, portable band saw
Variable cutting speed, 66-85 MPM
Operational handle with trigger switch
Adjustable blade guides with ball bearing
Stop rod to get repetition cutting
|Cut circular @90°||150 mm|
|Cut rectangular @90°||150x140 mm|
|Cut circular @60°||50 mm|
|Cut rectangular @60°||50x100 mm|
|Cut circular @45°||90 mm|
|Cut rectangular @45°||90x100 mm|
|Blade speed||66-85 MPM|
|Blade size||20x0.9x1735 mm|
|Motor power||2.0 kW|
|Packing size||98x42x53 cm|
!! Please Note !!
1. The following chart is Regional Australia, if your location belongs to one of them will have extra cost for the freight, please contact us for the extra freight cost payment!
2. Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicles where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
1. KAKA Industrial provides 12 months warranty for this product from the date of purchase.
2. Please note that this warranty does not apply to defects due directly or indirectly to misuse, abuse, alterations, lack of maintenance or consumable parts.
3. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period.