Kang Industrial DP-32 Inverter Variable Speed Pedestal Drill & Tapping Machine, Gear Drive Single Phase
Kang Industrial DP-32 Inverter Variable Speed Pedestal Drill & Tapping Machine, Gear Drive Single Phase is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicles where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
Regional Australia address many need extra shipping cost
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
KANG INDUSTRIAL DP-32 Gear Head Pedestal Drill
Variable speed, 32mm drilling capacity
Single phase power, 2.2kW powerful motor
MT3 spindle taper, max. drilling 32mm dia.
Forward & Reverse switch, tapping system， 16mm steel
RPM digital display and digital depth reader
Inverter variable drilling speed
Gear drive with high torque
Cast iron frame for long durability
Standard coolant system with working light
|Drilling capacity||32 mm|
|Spindle travel||150 mm|
High speed 245-2000 rpm Low speed 65-540 rpm
|Spindle nose to table||530 mm|
|Spindel nose to base||1180 mm|
|Quill dia.||75 mm|
|Column dia.||115 mm|
|Table size||560x475 mm|
|Table slot||16 mm|
|Base size||688x486 mm|
|Motor power||2.2 kW|
|Packing size||95x64x200 cm|
!! Please Note !!
1. The following chart is Regional Australia, if your location belongs to one of them will have extra cost for the freight, please contact us for the extra freight cost payment!
2. Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicles where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
1. KAKA Industrial provides 12 months warranty for this product from the date of purchase.
2. Please note that this warranty does not apply to defects due directly or indirectly to misuse, abuse, alterations, lack of maintenance or consumable parts.
3. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period.