KANG Industrial RBM-30HV Electric Round Bending Machine, Section Rolling Machine
KANG Industrial RBM-30HV Electric Round Bending Machine, Section Rolling Machine - RBM-30HV 240V is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicles where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
Regional Australia address many need extra shipping cost
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
KANG INDUSTRIAL RBM30HV Round Bending Machine
30mm Roller shaft, Single Pinch type Section Roller
Geared direct drive, powerful rolling machine
Horizontal and vertical working position
Moving foot pedal with emergency stop
Base size 1050x670mm
Standard rolls and guide rolls are included
Comes with various segment rolls for different types of flat bars, angle irons, etc.
Optional round tube or pie roller as the following link
|Shape||Size (mm)||Minimum diameter (mm)|
|Ø15 Ø20 Ø25 Ø30||600|
|All the above processing capacities can be finished by one set of combination roller|
|Dia. of roller||30 mm|
|Spindle speed||9 r/min|
|Packing size||116x75x127 cm|
!! Please Note !!
1. The following chart is Regional Australia, if your location belongs to one of them will have extra cost for the freight, please contact us for the extra freight cost payment!
2. Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicles where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
1. KAKA Industrial provides 12 months warranty for this product from the date of purchase.
2. Please note that this warranty does not apply to defects due directly or indirectly to misuse, abuse, alterations, lack of maintenance or consumable parts.
3. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period.