Kang Industrial WDP-4215, 380mm Thicknesser with Helical Spiral Cutterhead, 240V Motor
Kang Industrial WDP-4215, 380mm Thicknesser with Helical Spiral Cutterhead, 240V Motor is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicles where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
Regional Australia address many need extra shipping cost
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Kang Industrial WDP-4215 Spiral Cutterhead
380x200 mm thicknesser capacity, Spiral Cutterhead with 74 Carbide inserts.
3 HP Powerful motor runs on 240V Power
Max. cut 380x200 mm timber
Max. cutting depth up to 3 mm
Heavy cast iron table raises and lowers on four precision ground columns
Two feeding speed 31rpm & 54 rpm
Cutterhead speed up to 4750 rpm
100mm dust port, could use Kang Industrial Dust Collector DC900
|Max. cutting width||380 mm|
|Cutting thickness||5-200 mm|
|Max. cutting depth||3 mm|
|Cutterhead type||Spiral cutterhead|
|Cutterhead speed||4750 rpm|
|Insert size & type||15x15x2.5 mm, indexable carbide|
|Feed rate||31 rpm, 54 rpm|
|Motor power||2.2 kW|
|Table size with extensions||1070x380 mm|
|Packing size||92x73x130 cm|
!! Please Note !!
1. The following chart is Regional Australia, if your location belongs to one of them will have extra cost for the freight, please contact us for the extra freight cost payment!
2. Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicles where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
1. KAKA Industrial provides 12 months warranty for this product from the date of purchase.
2. Please note that this warranty does not apply to defects due directly or indirectly to misuse, abuse, alterations, lack of maintenance or consumable parts.
3. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period.