KANG Industrial AP-1 Arbor Press, 1 Ton Pressure Arbor Press, 100mm Height Heavy Duty Arbor Press
KANG Industrial AP-1 Arbor Press, 1 Ton Pressure Arbor Press, 100mm Height Heavy Duty Arbor Press is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicles where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
Regional Australia address many need extra shipping cost
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
KANG Industrial 1 T Pressure Arbor Press
Ideal tools for pressing bearings and bushings or broaching keyways in fabrication or machine shop, home use also.
Throat depth 100mm, and accepts material height of 110mm
Hardened 25x25 mm ram transfer pressure
Standard with a 4-position bottom die plate to secure various broach sizes
Could be bench mounted.
Different working capacities available, 1/2 T, 2 T, and 3 T
|Max. height & dia.||110x100 mm|
|Largest arbor||29 mm|
|Table size||ø 120 mm|
|Ram square||25x25 mm|
|Press Ht.||355 mm|
|Base size||268x190 mm|
|Packing size||29x14x35 cm|
!! Please Note !!
1. The following chart is Regional Australia, if your location belongs to one of them will have extra cost for the freight, please contact us for the extra freight cost payment!
2. Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicles where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
1. KAKA Industrial provides 12 months warranty for this product from the date of purchase.
2. Please note that this warranty does not apply to defects due directly or indirectly to misuse, abuse, alterations, lack of maintenance or consumable parts.
3. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period.
The press came to me in a really timely manner, and has worked really well for all its intended uses. However, I will have to mention that it appears to have been sitting in storage for a while due to the anti rust oil having dissipated along the blade. I had to dismantle and do a full scrub and clean in solutions in order to remove the rust that had collected along the blade and in the holder. I would say they should probably go through and double check them before sending them out as maybe not every costumer is so agreeable as I.
Very quick delivery. Easy to order use site.
Only thing is that it is rusty underneath breaking out a bit on the top. Will treat it with rust converter, does not affect the performance of the press.