KANG Industrial BDS-4 100mm Sheet Metal Vice Brake Die Set, Magnetic Vise Mount
KANG Industrial BDS-4 100mm Sheet Metal Vice Brake Die Set, Magnetic Vise Mount is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicles where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
Regional Australia address many need extra shipping cost
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
KANG Industrial Vice Brake Bender BDS-4
2x100 mm bending capacity
Magnetic back to keep the bender on vice (vice need order separately)
Segment fingers for small pan box brake
Max. bend 2.0 mm thick mild steel plate
|Bending width||100 mm|
|Bending thickness||2.0 mm|
|Packing size||14x10x6 cm|
!! Please Note !!
1. The following chart is Regional Australia, if your location belongs to one of them will have extra cost for the freight, please contact us for the extra freight cost payment!
2. Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicles where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
1. KAKA Industrial provides 12 months warranty for this product from the date of purchase.
2. Please note that this warranty does not apply to defects due directly or indirectly to misuse, abuse, alterations, lack of maintenance or consumable parts.
3. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period.
Over all the tool does what it is supposed to do. It bends small sheet metal pieces. The problem with this type of device is accuracy of the bend, in other words lining up the material in the tool. It needs some type of deck or plate or perhaps a 'stop" to determine precisely the location of the bend.
It is so frustrating never being able to find that one thing you need to finish the job. Installing a winch controller I needed a mounting bracket but nothing worked and I had no idea what to do. Then I came across this Vice Brake and it all fell into place. So simple and easy to use, and solid quality. The bracket I made came out great, and I made another bracket for the battery isolation switch. Looking for more jobs to use the vice brake. ,0)
Such a handy tool, well made and good value, highly recommend adding it to any workshop.