KANG Industrial Welding Positioner Rotating table for welding WP500
KANG Industrial Welding Positioner Rotating table for welding WP500 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicles where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
Regional Australia address many need extra shipping cost
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
KANG Industrial Welding Positioner WP500
Loading capacity up to 500KG
Variable rotating speed
Foot pedal control
Table tilts up to 135° (electric)
Slow rotating speed to ensure perfect welding
Different sizes available, the model WP-220 & WP-350
Be sure all equipment is properly installed and grounded when welding
We have an optional welding chuck to help hold the material
And if you are searching for a welding positioner with a through hole, please check the model WP-500T
|Horizontal loading capacity||500KG|
|Vertical loading capacity||250KG|
|Rotation speed||0-5 rpm|
|Packing size||82x73x71 cm|
!! Please Note !!
1. The following chart is Regional Australia, if your location belongs to one of them will have extra cost for the freight, please contact us for the extra freight cost payment!
2. Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicles where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
1. KAKA Industrial provides 12 months warranty for this product from the date of purchase.
2. Please note that this warranty does not apply to defects due directly or indirectly to misuse, abuse, alterations, lack of maintenance or consumable parts.
3. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period.