KANG Industrial DP-16, 16mm Benchtop Drill Press, Variable Speed Drill for Metal and Wood Drilling
KANG Industrial DP-16, 16mm Benchtop Drill Press, Variable Speed Drill for Metal and Wood Drilling is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicles where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
Regional Australia address many need extra shipping cost
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
KANG Industrial DP-16 Drill Press, Variable Speed
16mm drill capacity, belt drive with variable speed
Runs on 240V power, suitable for home use.
Max. drill 16mm OD hole
B18 Spindle Chuck, hold drill bits 1-16mm
280x280 mm table swivel 360°
Belt drive head drill press, variable drill speed with a readout show speed
Intelligence digital readout for depth
Laser light reposition
185 mm swing
|Max. drilling||16 mm|
|Chuck size||1-16 mm|
|Table size||280x280 mm|
|Spindel travel||85 mm|
|Spindle speed range||260-1800 rpm|
|Column dia.||72 mm|
|Distance from spindle to column||185 mm|
|Distance from spindle to table||330 mm|
|Distance from spindel to base||510 mm|
|Motor power||750 W|
|Base size||285x240 mm|
|Packing size||95x59x35 cm|
!! Please Note !!
1. The following chart is Regional Australia, if your location belongs to one of them will have extra cost for the freight, please contact us for the extra freight cost payment!
2. Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicles where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
1. KAKA Industrial provides 12 months warranty for this product from the date of purchase.
2. Please note that this warranty does not apply to defects due directly or indirectly to misuse, abuse, alterations, lack of maintenance or consumable parts.
3. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period.