Kang Industrial HV-4 ø110mm Horizontal Vertical Rotary Table, Cast Iron Rotary Table, MT2 Bore
Kang Industrial HV-4 ø110mm Horizontal Vertical Rotary Table, Cast Iron Rotary Table, MT2 Bore is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicles where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
Regional Australia address many need extra shipping cost
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
KANG INDUSTRIAL Rotary Table HV-4
ø110mm table, high-density cast iron rotary table
High-density cast iron body
Vertical and horizontal position table
One rotation of the handle equals 5° on the collar
Gear ratio: HV-4, 1:72, HV-6, HV-8 1:90
Ground surface areas on the table
|Dia. of table||110 mm||150 mm||200 mm|
|Width of T-slot||12 mm||12 mm||14 mm|
|Adjacent angle of T slot||120°||90°||90°|
|Transmission ratio of the worm gear||1:72||1:90||1:90|
|Minimum value of vernier||10"||10"||10"|
|Max. loading with table horizontal||110kg||110kg||150 kg|
|Max. loading with table Vertical||110kg||110kg||75 kg|
|Packing size||19x10x12 cm||26x24x13 cm||38x31x18 cm|
|N.W./G.W.||7/9 kg||13/15 kg||38/31 kg|
!! Please Note !!
1. The following chart is Regional Australia, if your location belongs to one of them will have extra cost for the freight, please contact us for the extra freight cost payment!
2. Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicles where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
1. KAKA Industrial provides 12 months warranty for this product from the date of purchase.
2. Please note that this warranty does not apply to defects due directly or indirectly to misuse, abuse, alterations, lack of maintenance or consumable parts.
3. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period.