Kang Industrial WBS-18 Wood Vertical Band Saw, 240V Power, 2.2 kW Motor
Kang Industrial WBS-18 Wood Vertical Band Saw, 240V Power, 2.2 kW Motor is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicles where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
Regional Australia address many need extra shipping cost
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Kang Industrial Wood Band Saw WBS-18
Vertical Band Saw for Woodcutting, 3 HP Single Phase motor
Runs on 240V Power, 3HP motor
305 mm resaw capacity for slicing veneer, book-matched projects, and lumber sizing
100mm dust port to suit Kang Industrial DC900 Dust Collector
Quick release blade tension, and a window to check the blade tension
Tilt table for angle cutting
|Cutting capacity||305x467 mm (HxW)|
|Blade size||(6-32)mm x 3607 mm|
|Table size||533x483 mm|
|Table tilt||Left 10°, Right 45°|
|Table height||959 mm|
|Motor power||2.2 kW, 3HP|
|Blade speed||460/980 m min|
|Overall dimension||969x694x1930 mm|
|Packing size||201x60x103 cm|
!! Please Note !!
1. The following chart is Regional Australia, if your location belongs to one of them will have extra cost for the freight, please contact us for the extra freight cost payment!
2. Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicles where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
1. KAKA Industrial provides 12 months warranty for this product from the date of purchase.
2. Please note that this warranty does not apply to defects due directly or indirectly to misuse, abuse, alterations, lack of maintenance or consumable parts.
3. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period.