KANG Industrial BTM-250 Combination Belt and Disk Grinder, 240V Linisher Grinder
KANG Industrial BTM-250 Combination Belt and Disk Grinder, 240V Linisher Grinder is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicles where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
Regional Australia address many need extra shipping cost
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
KANG Industrial Combination Belt & Disk Grinder BTM-250
A 2-in-1 combination of an abrasive disc grinder and an abrasive belt grinder saves a lot of space in your workshop.
Powerful 1.5HP motor, 240V single phase power and will work in almost any fabrication shop
The abrasive disc grinder rotates at 1750 rpm and the abrasive grinder rotates at 1380 fpm
A large support table can be tilted up to 45 degrees for miter edge
The Belt grinder includes tension control and tracking adjustment.
Belt grinder can be based on horizontal and vertical
|Belt size||150x1220 mm|
|Table dimension||152x267 mm|
|Table tilt||45 degrees|
|Disk diameter||250 mm|
|Table dimension||190x330 mm|
|Disk speed||1750 rpm|
|Chamfer angle||15 degrees|
|Motor power||1.1kW 1.5HP|
|Packing size||79x51x114 cm|
1. The following chart is Regional Australia, if your location belongs one of them will have an extra cost for the freight, please contact us for the extra freight cost!
2. Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from a transport delivery vehicle where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
1. KAKA Industrial provides 12 months warranty for this product from the date of purchase.
2. Please note that this warranty does not apply to defects due directly or indirectly to misuse, abuse, alterations, lack of maintenance or consumable parts.
3. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period.